Exhibition - Nov. 18 - 19
- Build up brand equity and credibility by making your company name stand out!
- We offer bag inserts, badge sponsoring, roll-ups, ads in the event booklet, coffee sponsorships and many more.
- Break into the Asian project logistics marketplace and communicate to highly targeted audience of project logistics service providers and consumers
Exceptional Transport Seminar - Nov. 16
- This is a highly technical seminar including exceptional transport calculations, heavy load out/ loads in, planning and costs, safety, lashing and securing. The main aim is to provide project forwarders that are already on the job with additional technical know-how on project transport by road.
- This seminar will provide project forwarders with the right skills and in-depth knowledge to impress their clients on-site and in the sales process.
BIMCO Heavy Lift Contracts Workshop - Nov. 16
- Main purpose: Educating the participants about the three main contracts with regards to project chartering.
- HEAVYLIFTVOY (mid-sized project cargo), PROJECTCON (used when conducting projects by tug and barge), HEAVYCON 2007 (super heavy lift market). The workshop will cover the negotiation of those contracts as well.
Maritime Heavy Lift and Transport Seminar - Nov. 17
- Learn about the fundamentals of heavy lift operations for offshore industries and improve planning, preparation and executions of operations
- This seminar is especially designed for Project Cargo Forwarders, Break Bulk Charterers and Logistics Managers, Project Directors, Heavy Lift Specialists, Heavy Lift Engineers, etc.
Project Logistics Conference - Nov. 18 - 19
- Purpose: Learning about various aspects from the heavy transport and lifting industry while networking with key players.
- It will cover: What does the client look for, how do experienced project forwarders solve problems in South East Asia, heavy lifting, case studies, Myanmar, etc.